The Implementation Committee is comprised of 14 members, including:
- six members from the Accounting Standards Oversight Council (AcSOC) and the Auditing and Assurance Standards Oversight Council (AASOC); and
- seven members with subject matter expertise in sustainability.
The chairs of AcSOC and AASOC serve as co-chairs.
The Implementation Committee will meet as frequently as necessary to undertake its responsibilities.
- Lorraine Moore, MBA, ICD.D – President, Accelerate Success Group (Co-Chair)
- Kevin Nye, MBA – President, KGN Consulting (Co-Chair)
- George Addy, LLB, ICD.D – Senior Counsel, Davies Law Firm
- Donna Bovolaneas, FCPA, FCA – Independent Director
- Elliott Cappell, M.Sc., National Climate Change Leader and ESG Partner, PwC Canada
- Katie Dunphy, GCB.D – Partner, ESG KPMG in Canada
- Deidre Henne, CPA, MBA, CA – Chief Executive Officer, Lead
- Michael Jacobs, ICD.D – CEO, Cambium Indigenous Professional Services
- Sarah Keyes, CPA, CA – CEO, ESG Global Advisors Inc.
- Jon Mitchell, MEDes, Vice-President, Sustainability at Suncor
- Fred Pries, PhD, FCPA, FCA – Associate Professor Emeritus, Department of Business, University of Guelph
- Susan Todd, MRM, CPA, CA – President, Solstice Sustainability Works
- Miville Tremblay, MBA, CFA, ICD.D – Board member, Autorité des marchés financiers du Québec
- Grant Vingoe, JD, LL.M. – CEO, Ontario Securities Commission