Roles & Responsibilities
The roles and responsibilities of the Reference Group include providing:
- views on the direction of the proposals to facilitate effective development of the new standard; and
- perspective on challenges with preparing and using FOFI, and how these can be addressed in the new standard.
The Reference Group meets privately approximately 5-6 times a year.
Keep up to date on this project via the Compilations of Future-oriented Financial Information project page.
The Group consists of:
- six users of compiled FOFI;
- a preparer of budgeted information;
- a practitioner from the public sector; and
- a member from a CPA provincial body.