Roles & Responsibilities
The roles and responsibilities of the Task Force include the following:
- identifying key issues;
- drafting issues papers and early versions of the proposed standard for the AASB’s consideration;
- developing an exposure draft for public comment;
- performing consultations with stakeholders to obtain input on the proposals in the exposure draft;
- analyzing input received on the exposure draft; and
- drafting a revised standard based on input received from stakeholders.
The Task Force meets privately approximately eight times a year.
The Task Force discussions serve as a basis for agenda papers presented to the AASB when the Compilations of FOFI project is on the meeting agenda.
Keep up to date on this project via the Compilations of Future-oriented Financial Information project page.
The Task Force consists of:
- an AASB member;
- six members with experience in preparing FOFI, including practitioners from small, medium, and large practices;
- a member from the public sector; and
- a member from a CPA provincial body.