The topics the Public Sector Accounting Board (PSAB) plans to discuss, in addition to routine updates, and anticipated actions, if any, are outlined below. Although current at the date prepared (November 22, 2018), this agenda is subject to change.
Standards for Public Sector Entities
- Discuss and vote to approve the 2018-2019 Annual Improvements exposure draft.
Financial Instruments – Narrow Scope Amendments
- Discuss and vote to approve the Financial Instruments Narrow Scope Amendments exposure draft.
Government Not-for-Profit Strategy
- Discuss and review the Government Not-for-Profit consultation paper.
Review of International Strategy
- Review the responses received from the stakeholders on the International Strategy Consultation Paper “Reviewing PSAB’s Approach to International Public Sector Accounting Standards.”
- Discuss and provide input on the contents of the International Strategy consultation paper-II.
- Discuss and provide input on the 2019-2020 Annual Plan and Risk Assessment.
- Discuss and provide input on the 2018-2019 Interim Performance Report.
- Discuss and vote to approve the Due Process Manual.