Share Your Views
The Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (AASB) issued its Exposure Draft, Quality Management at the Firm Level and Engagement Level, Including Engagement Quality Reviews, and we need your feedback!
We are holding four virtual roundtable discussions to hear your views on the proposals to adopt:
- Canadian Standard on Quality Management (CSQM) (formerly Canadian Standard on Quality Control (CSQC)) 1, Quality Management for Firms that Perform Audits or Reviews of Financial Statements, or Other Assurance or Related Services Engagements;
- new Canadian Standard on Quality Management (CSQM) 2, Engagement Quality Reviews;
- revised Canadian Auditing Standard (CAS) 220, Quality Management for an Audit of Financial Statements; and
- related conforming amendments.
The Exposure Draft is based on the International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board Exposure Drafts of proposed International Standard on Quality Management (ISQM) 1, new ISQM 2, International Standard on Auditing (ISA) 220, and related conforming amendments.
Attend a virtual roundtable session to share your views on:
- whether the proposals are capable of being clearly understood, consistently interpreted and applied to firms of differing sizes and circumstances; and
- to what extent you foresee implementation challenges.
Please note: This is not an education session on implementing an updated standard on quality management at the firm and engagement level. The virtual roundtable discussions are open forums to discuss viewpoints to help shape future standards on quality management. Participants will receive the Exposure Draft as well as an outline for discussion in advance of the session to prepare their feedback and enable them to participate in the discussion.
Dates not working with your schedule? Would you like to provide your feedback in French? Contact Jacqui Kuypers or Allison King!
Related Meetings and Events
In-person Workshop – Quality Management