Share your views
Are you a practitioner who performs audit engagements of less complex entities?
If so, you are invited to participate in an AASB roundtable to provide views on the IAASB’s discussion paper.
The Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (AASB) issued its Discussion Paper, Audits of Less Complex Entities, and we need your feedback!
The Discussion Paper is based on the International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (IAASB) Discussion Paper Audits of Less Complex Entities: Exploring Possible Options to Address the Challenges in Applying the International Standards on Auditing (ISAs).
We are holding two virtual roundtable discussions to hear your views on:
- the challenges that you face in applying the CASs to audits of less complex entities; and
- possible actions that could be undertaken to address the identified challenges.
Attend a virtual roundtable session to:
- inform the AASBs
response letter to the IAASB’s Discussion Paper; and
- help the AASB determine how best to support you in effectively and efficiently applying the CASs to audits of less complex entities.
- These discussion sessions will take place via video conferencing to include practitioners across Canada.
- Findings from previous Canadian outreach can be accessed on the AASB’s Audits of Less Complex Entities project page.
Dates not working with your schedule? Would you like to provide your feedback in French? Contact Svetlana Berger or Andrea Lee for more information and to learn about the other opportunities to provide your feedback.