Public Sector Accounting Board
Agenda for June 22-23, 2017
The topics the Public Sector Accounting Board (PSAB) plans to discuss, in addition to routine updates, and anticipated actions, if any, are outlined below. Although current at the date prepared (June 07, 2017), this agenda is subject to change.
Standards for Not-For-Profit Organizations
Not-for-Profit Project Plan
- Receive an update on the not-for-profit consultation project plan.
Standards for Public Sector Entities
Concepts Underlying Financial Performance
- Discuss the draft elements of financial statements chapter of the statement of principles.
- Receive a project update and provide input on the project plan.
Financial Instruments – Subsequent Issues
- Discuss results of the consultations pertaining to stakeholder’s implementation experiences.
Public Private Partnerships
- Approve a statement of principles.
- Discuss the development of an international strategy project plan.
- Approve a revised terms of reference for the PSA Discussion Group.