Public Sector Accounting Board
Agenda for March 16-17, 2017
The topics the Public Sector Accounting Board (PSAB) plans to discuss, in addition to routine updates, and anticipated actions, if any, are outlined below. Although current at the date prepared (February 27, 2017), this agenda is subject to change.
- Approve its 2017-2020 strategic plan.
- Approve its 2017-2018 work plan.
Standards for Public Sector Entities
Concepts Underlying Financial Performance
- Discuss the draft recognition and measurement chapter of the statement of principles.
- Receive a project update and discuss the project plan.
Public Private Partnerships
- Approve a statement of principles.
- Approve its 2016-2017 performance report.
- Receive results of a stakeholder survey on PSAB’s performance.