IFRS Discussion Group
Archived Audio Webcast
November 29, 2016
The IFRS Discussion Group is a discussion forum only. The Group’s purpose is to assist the Accounting Standards Board (AcSB) regarding the identification of issues arising on the application of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs) in Canada. The Group comprises members with various backgrounds who participate as individuals in the discussion. Any views expressed in the public meeting do not necessarily represent the views of the organization to which a member belongs or the views of the AcSB. The discussions of the Group do not constitute official pronouncements or authoritative guidance.
Comments made in relation to the application of IFRSs do not purport to be conclusions about acceptable or unacceptable application of IFRSs. Only the International Accounting Standards Board or the IFRS Interpretations Committee can make such a determination.
Please click on the clip you wish to hear.
- Opening Remarks and Updates
- IAS 8 and IAS 12: Change in Tax Rate for Indefinite Life Intangible Assets
- IAS 21: Source of Exchange Rates
- Update on Implementation Support
- IFRS 16: Transition
- IFRS 9: Non-viability Contingent Conversion Feature
- IAS 16: Capitalization of Costs
- Settlement of a Shareholder Loan
- Closing Remarks