CPA Canada Handbooks*
The CPA Canada Standards and Guidance Collection contains accounting and assurance standards developed by the Financial Reporting & Assurance Standards Canada boards. This comprehensive collection provides you access to:
- CPA Canada Handbook – Accounting
- CPA Canada Handbook – Assurance
- CPA Canada Public Sector Accounting Handbook
- Plus other reference material
The CPA Canada Handbooks are available in print, on DVD and can be electronically downloaded.
Members of the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada), which funds the development of accounting and assurance standards and the activities of the standards boards, can access the electronic version of the CPA Canada Handbooks free of charge at www.knotia.ca. Members can also purchase the CPA Canada Handbooks in print or on DVD at www.CAstore.ca.
Non-members can purchase the CPA Canada Handbooks via www.CAstore.ca.
* The Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA) and the Certified Management Accountants of Canada (CMA Canada) created the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada) on January 1, 2013. The CICA Handbooks are now published by CPA Canada.