Accounting Standards Oversight Council
Notice of Meeting
February 27-28, 2014
Meetings of the AcSOC are open to public observation, subject to the discretion of the Chair. Information about the upcoming AcSOC meeting and guidelines for observers are as follows.
February 27, 2014 - 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Park Hyatt Toronto
The topics the Accounting Standards Oversight Council (AcSOC) plans to consider are outlined below. Although current at the date prepared (February 4, 2014), this agenda is subject to change.
Accounting Standards Board (AcSB) Oversight
- Chair’s report and update on the AcSB’s activities.
- Review the AcSB’s Draft 2013-2014 Performance Report.
- Review the AcSB’s Draft 2014-2015 Annual Plan.
- Strategic initiative.
Public Sector Accounting Board (PSAB) Oversight
- Chair’s report and update on PSAB’s activities.
- Review PSAB’s Draft 2013-2014 Performance Report.
- Review PSAB’s Draft 2014-2015 Work Plan.
- PSAB’s stakeholder relations and standard setting.
AcSB and PSAB Oversight
- Update on ongoing activities:
- not-for-profit organizations;
- risk analysis; and
- Report-back regarding AcSOC members’ attendance at AcSB and PSAB meetings.