AcSB 2015-2016 Annual Report
Blazing the Trail
Our 2015-2016 Annual Report provides you with an account of the work we did in serving the public interest by establishing and contributing to the development of standards for financial reporting by all Canadian private sector entities.
This year’s report includes:
- our Chair’s message: Linda Mezon highlights our dedication to expanding our stakeholder reach; and
- an overview of the year’s accomplishments, including:
- publishing our 2016-2021 AcSB Strategic Plan;
- participating in global standard setting for all major categories of reporting entities – publicly accountable enterprises, private enterprises and not-for-profit organizations;
- contributing to the improvement of International Financial Reporting Standards at the standards and implementation guidance levels;
- improving accounting standards for private enterprises; and
- developing a new action plan for accounting standards for not-for-profit organizations.